Listing for magic square
"Magic Square" in Open Directory Categories
(1-5 of 5)
- Science: Math: Recreations: Magic Square
- Science: Math: Recreations
- Kids and Teens: School Time: Math
- Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: H
- Computers: Software: Shareware: Windows: Programming
"Magic Square" in Open Directory Sites (1-20 of 41)
- The Magic Square Record - Includes short description of magic squares. Keeps records for largest hand-written squares between 1975 and 1990.
-- http://www.recordholders.org/en/records/magic.html Science: Math: Recreations: Magic Square
- Simple Magic Square Checker - Enter numbers and display the magic square in gif or jpg formats.
-- http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3469/squaremaker.html Science: Math: Recreations: Magic Square
- Recmath - Includes pages on magic squares and polyomino patterns and contains related java applets.
-- http://www3.sympatico.ca/diharper/ Science: Math: Recreations
- Allmath.com - Features free flashcards, a magic square game, biographies of mathematicians, and other resources.
-- http://www.allmath.com/ Kids and Teens: School Time: Math
- Haymarket Square, The - Review of the Chicago band's "Magic Lantern" release, by Keith Pettipas.
-- http://www.canehdian.com/non/artists/h/haymarketsquare/magiclantern.html Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: H
- LogoMation - Magic Square, Inc. - An easy to learn computer programming environment. Write programs that tell the computer to draw things. 21-day trial.
-- http://www.magicsquare.com/LM2/ Computers: Software: Shareware: Windows: Programming
- Square-N Classics - Characters, bosses, enemies, equipment, items, magic, class changes, images, music, and artifacts.
-- http://mmxz.zophar.net/rpg/ Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: S: Seiken Densetsu Series
- Chrono Cross - Square Enix's official website. Contains world, characters and features such as battle system, magic elements, story branches and multiple endings and CG sequences.
-- http://www.square-enix-usa.com/games/CC/ Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: C: Chrono Series: Chrono Cross
- Jaap's Puzzle Page - Descriptions and solutions for many different types of Rubik's Cube puzzles including Square-One, Alexander's Star, Tricky Disky, and Rubik's Magic.
-- http://www.geocities.com/jaapsch/puzzles/ Games: Puzzles: Mechanical: Rubik: Solutions
- Magic City Diamonds - Square dance club meeting times and history.
-- http://members.aol.com/gaysqdn/ Regional: North America: United States: Alabama: Localities: B: Birmingham: Society and Culture: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
- Sailor Moon Bingo - Bingo board. Squares contain occurrences from the dubbed series (ie. sweat drop, vein, Moon Tiara Magic).
-- http://www.angelfire.com/ri/lance2/luno.html Arts: Animation: Anime: Titles: S: Sailor Moon: Humor
- RainbowMagic: Mazes - Four Java square mazes (must go through every square) and one 'page-by-page' rainbow maze.
-- http://www.rainbow-magic.com/fun/mazes/index.html Games: Video Games: Puzzle: Mazes: Browser Based
- The Spoiler Centre - Features a help file with details on items and brief walkthroughs and a handbook with lists of magic, items, enemies, and tips.
-- http://www.the-spoiler.com/RPG/Square/Final.fantasy.2.html Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: F: Final Fantasy Games: Final Fantasy IV: Cheats and Hints
- Math Forum: Magic Squares Applet - Java applet and source files.[JRE to run]
-- http://mathforum.org/alejandre/java/magpuz/MagPuz.html Science: Math: Recreations: Magic Square
- Critical Math - Articles and images on recreational math from fractals and magic squares to mathemorchids and Galois.
-- http://web.onetel.com/~amygdala/articles/scimaths/ Science: Math: Recreations
- Magic Square Puzzle - Solve this 4x4 jig-saw puzzle. [Flash]
-- http://www.dubster.com/math Science: Math: Recreations: Magic Square
- Nandor's Exhaustive Chemical Words Pages - Lists all the English words, word squares, and magic squares that can be written using chemical symbols.
-- http://www.wellington.org/nandor/chemwords/chemwords.htm Science: Math: Recreations: Games and Puzzles
- A Very, Very Magic Square - A 25x25 magic square with 25 sub-squares and other properties. Maple program and PostScript files available for download.
-- http://www.math.lsa.umich.edu/~hderksen/magic.html Science: Math: Recreations: Magic Square
- The Perfect Solutions for the Magic Square - Brief history and definition. Construction algorithms are presented for the odd, even, and singly even squares. (English/Korean)
-- http://user.chollian.net/~brainstm/MagicSquare.htm Science: Math: Recreations: Magic Square