Science: Social_Sciences: Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual_Studies
|This category in other languages:|
- Alvin Fritz's Gay and Lesbian Studies Resources - Includes bibliographies, lists of LGBT studies organizations, links to pages on LGBT studies. Compiled by a reference librarian.
- Center for Homicide Research - Research project measuring the incidence of GLBT homicides in Minnesota and its border cities. History, activities, and findings.
- Center for the Study of Sexual Minorities in the Military - Promotes the study of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered people in the armed forces by organizing conferences, sponsoring research, and supporting graduate student training.
- Gay and Lesbian Media Studies - Collection of student research primarily concerned with gay and lesbian media studies with emphasis on Australia.
- Gay and Lesbian Politics: WWW and Internet Resources - A selective, annotated, one-stop guide to news, issues, organizations, and government and academic resources, for journalists, scholars, students, activists, and citizens.
- Gay Demographics - Data and maps from 2000 U.S. Census
- Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Pupils in NW Ireland - Summary of the results of a 1998 survey of young lesbian, gay and bisexual people in Derry/Londonderry about their experiences at school.
- Gay.com: 60 Years Counting Queers - Overviews of gay and/or lesbian statistical studies conducted over sixty years.
- Gender and Sexuality - This page publishes texts which address gender studies and queer studies, with a particular focus upon discussions of sex, gender, sexual identity and sexuality in cultural practices.
- Gender Theory, Gay & Lesbian Culture Studies - A reading list devoted to gender theory with a pecialization in gay and lesbian culture studies, which includes both traditional literary texts and essays in critical theory.
- Institute for Gay and Lesbian Strategic Studies (IGLSS) - Does research and analysis on issues important to LGBT Americans, including research on giving and volunteering and analysis of the economic status of lesbians and gay men.
- Journey Together Faithfully - The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America studies on sexuality and homosexuality.
- LAMBDA Educational Research Foundation - Promotes research into lesbian and gay issues and lifestyles for the purpose of public education. Site contains information on its resources and services.
- New York University: Center for the Study of Gender and Sexuality - Fosters explorations of gender and sexuality in a broad range of contexts in the humanities, social sciences, sciences, and professions.
- QueerTheory.com - Resource directory for LGBT and queer cultures, queer theory, queer studies, gender studies, and related fields.
- Sexual Orientation: Science, Education, and Policy - Explanations of scientific research on homophobia and hate crimes, HIV/AIDS stigma, and other topics of concern to lesbians and gay men.
- University of Chicago: Center for Gender Studies - Consolidates work on gender and sexuality, and in feminist, gay and lesbian, and queer studies, and fosters teaching, research, and discussion. Houses the Lesbian and Gay Studies Project.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web