Reference: Libraries: Subject_Specific: Social_Sciences
|This category in other languages:|
- Columbia University Lehman Social Sciences Library - Internet guides to resources by school and by topic, including foreign and international studies, and public affairs. With information on library collections, electronic journals, and related departments.
- The Genealogical Research Library - A national library database for genealogical research in Canada and for worldwide antique maps.
- Gerber Hart Library - Gay, lesbian and bisexual issues library, archives and resource center, offering a wide range of cultural and educational programs aimed at the goal of dispelling homophobia through knowledge.
- McGill University Humanities and Social Sciences Library - General library information, access to online resources and services, including government documents, reference help, and major new acquisitions.
- New School University Fogelman Library - General social sciences and humanities library, with web guides and other resources in a variety of subjects.
- Penn State University Social Sciences Library - Resources include quick reference sites, data and statistics databases, guides to using and citing information, and print and electronic materials arranged by subject.
- School of Government Library - The School of Government at UNC-Chapel Hill specializes in North Carolina law and training for public administrators and elected officials. Includes information on hours and services.
- SID - Service d'Ingénierie Documentaire, Institut des Sciences de l'Homme - Gathers collections in social sciences from the Institute and its units of research members. Includes Online catalogue, online journals, subject guides and a directory of databases in Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Southern California Library for Social Studies and Research - Information about policies, collections, and membership, with indexes to major collections archiving Los Angeles history and culture.
- UCSD International Relations and Pacific Studies Library - Links to area resources include the Pacific Rim Digital Library, East Asian and Latin American collections, and general electronic materials for social studies.
- UIUC Education and Social Science Library - Overviews of special and general collections, tools for information resources, and subject guides for anthropology, education, political science, psychology, social work, sociology, and speech communication.
- Yale University Social Science Libraries and Information Services - Access to subject guides and government documents in social sciences as well as to the anthropology and statistics libraries and to the Economic Growth Center, School of Management, and Social Science Data Archive collections.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web